Professor/Mohammed E Grawish
- Personal Details:
- Education (Degrees Received):
- Attendants of Conferences:
- Published Papers:
- Of the judging panel and supervision:
- Of the judging panel and reviewer:
- Of the judging panel and discussion
1. Personal Details:
- Name: Mohammed El-Awady Grawish.
- Date of Birth: 4/10/1967, Dakahlia.
- Sex: Male.
- Nationality: Egyptian.
- Languages: English (Excellent), French (good).
- Home: +20506328744
- Clinic: +20506328699
- Mobile: +20127971677
- Home: Miet El-Amel, Aga, Dakahlia.
- Work: Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- Private Clinic Address: Miet El-Amel/Aga/Dakahlia.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Number of Dependents: Three girls and one boy.
- Lecturer in Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- Present Title:
- Lecturer and Member of Oral Biology Department Council.
- Member of Oral Biology Dept. Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University.
- Member of Egyptian Salivary gland Society.
- Web Sites:
- Associate professor in Oral Biology Department, Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University, Egypt (2008 till now).
- Lecturer in Oral Biology Department, Faculty of Dentistry , Mansoura University , Egypt (2003 till 2008).
- Assistant lecturer in the same department from 1998 to 2003.
- Demonstrator in the same department from 1993 to 1998.
- Bachelor in Oral Medicine and Surgery from Faculty Of Dentistry, Mansoura University, (Very Good with Honor Rank), at 1990.
- Experience in tooth curving.
- learning and teaching Oral Anatomy.
- learning and teaching Oral and Dental Histology.
3. Education (Degrees Received)
- Philosophy Doctor (Ph.D.) in Oral Biology, 2003 (Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University).
- Master Degree in Oral Biology (M.Sc.D.), Very Good, November 1998 (Faculty of Dentistry , Mansoura University).
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery and Medicine (B.D.S), Very Good with Honor, June 1990 (Faculty of Dentistry, Mansoura University).
4. Attendants and Participation
- Attending the 1st symposium in the salivary Glands in clinical practice and research Mansoura, April 20;1996.
- Organizer in the 1st scientific conference in Dentistry Mansoura, May5-6;1996.
- Attending the Egyptian dental Congress Zagazig, Sep 17-19;1997.
- Attendance in 2nd scientific conference of salivary glands. Mansoura, Sept15-16;1999.
- Participating in the 9th international Congress. Cairo, March 29-31;2000.
- Participating in 1st International Mansoura Dental Conference. Mansoura, October 15-17;2003.
- Speaker in 1st International Mansoura Dental Conference In subject ( Bone mineral density assessment of maxillary and mandibular alveolar bony septa at different ages using dual energy photon absorptiometry). Mansoura, October15-17;2003.
- Attending the 11th international dental congress. Cairo, December 16-19;2003.
- Attending the 12th Egyptian clinical dental society international dental congress Cairo, March 22-24;2006.
- 11. Attending the 1st international conference of dentistry entitled (Future of Vision of Dentistry) held by Faculty of Dentistry, Tanta University in 24-25 December 2008.
- 12. Attending the 1st international conference of the Egyptian society for pediatric dentistry and children with special needs, Cairo 4-6 March 2009. Egypt.
1. Member in the Journal of Chinese Clinical Medicine.
2. An Executive member in the Middle-Eastern Association for Cancer Research (MEACR).
6. Published Papers
1. Histological and Histochemical study on the effect of acetyl salicylic acid on the induced root resorption in albino rats. Master Thesis1998.
2. Immunohistochemical, Histochemical, Histological study evaluating the effect of soft laser on topically treated dry sockets in albino rats. Doctor Thesis 2003. http://www.arjournals.info/jourarticle.php?art_id=15942&jcode=J058&sourcename=Egyptian+Dental+Journal&pagenum=255
3. Bone Mineral Density Assessment Of Maxillary And Mandibular Alveolar Bony Septa At Different Ages Using Dual Energy Photon Absorptiometry. 1st international Mansoura dental conference 15-17 October, 2003 (Oral presentation).
4. Electron Microscopic Study Of The Long-Term Effect Of Leflunomide On The Parotid Gland Of Guinea Pigs. 1st international Mansoura dental conference 15-17 October, 2003 (Oral presentation).
5. Immunohistochemical Expression Of Epithelial Cadherin In The Buccal Mucosa Of Guinea Pigs After Topical Application Of Policresulen. Cairo Dental Journal 2004;20(1):17-21.
6. The Effect Of Sodium Glycodeoxycholate Topical Application At Different Concentrations As A Drug Absorptive Enhancer On Rabbit Buccal Mucosa (Transmission Electron Microscopic Study). Egyptian Dental Journal 2004;50(1):345-351. http://www.arabrepository.info/univarticle.php?art_id=16170&ucode=EG16&univname=Egyptian+Dental+Association&pagenum=301
7. Scanning Electron Microscopic Study Evaluating The Effect Of 16% Carbamide Peroxide Bleaching Gel Application At Different Periods On Enamel And Dentine. Egyptian Dental Journal 2004;50(1):359-365. http://www.arabrepository.info/univarticle.php?art_id=16172&ucode=EG16&univname=Egyptian+Dental+Association&pagenum=301
8. PCR test for DNA change, in the epithelial cells of supporting mucosa under relined or non-relined maxillary denture. Egyptian Dental Journal 2006;52(1):651-659.
9. Long term effect of systemic Sodium fluoride exposure on Guinea pig' cheek mucosa: Histological and Immunohistochemical Study. Egyptian Dental Journal 2007;53(2)929-939. http://www.arjournals.info/jourarticle.php?art_id=16915&jcode=J058&sourcename=Egyptian+Dental+Journal&pagenum=450
10. Effects of Spirulina platensis extract on Syrian hamster cheek pouch mucosa painted with 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene.Grawish ME.Oral Oncol. 2008 Oct;44(10):956-62. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18262461
11. Long-term effect of Spirulina platensis extract on DMBA-induced hamster buccal pouch carcinogenesis (immunohistochemical study). Grawish ME, Zaher AR, Gaafar AI, Nasif WA.Med Oncol. 2010 Mar;27(1):20-8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19156551
12. Impact of Different Immunosuppressive Drugs on Dog's Gingival Tissue(Immunohistochemical Study). Egyptian Dental Journal
13. Pulpo-dentinal Complex Reaction to Immediate Dentine Sealing Following Crown Preparation in Dogs’ Teeth. Egyptian Dental Journal
14. Impact of bleaching on tooth structure of uremic patients maintaining hemodialysis versus healthy individuals (in vitro quantitative and qualitative analysis). Egyptian Denal Journal
15. Predictive value of cyclooxygenase 2 and Bcl-2 for cervical lymph node metastasis in mucoepidermoid carcinoma.Zyada MM, Grawish ME, Elsabaa HM.Ann Diagn Pathol. 2009 Oct;13(5):313-21. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19751908
16. Influence of selective immunosuppressive drugs on the healing of exposed dogs' dental pulp capped with mineral trioxide aggregate.Mahmoud SH, Grawish Mel-A, Zaher AR, El-Embaby A, Karrouf GI, Sobh MA.J Endod. 2010 Jan;36(1):95-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20003943
17. Effect of 16% carbamide peroxide bleaching gel on enamel and dentin surface micromorphology and roughness of uremic patients: an atomic force microscopic study.Mahmoud SH, Elembaby Ael S, Zaher AR, Grawish Mel-A, Elsabaa HM, El-Negoly SA, Sobh MA.Eur J Dent. 2010 Apr;4(2):175-82. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20396450
- Effect of L-Arginine on healing of acetic acid-induced stomatitis. A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for master degree in oral biology. By mazen Thrwat 2007.
- Evaluation of Ozone therapy on the treatment of resistant candidiasis in mucosa of dorsal surface of rat tongue (Histological, Immunohistochemical and Ultra structural study). A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for doctor degree in oral biology. By Nesreen Nabil Abdelsalam 2009.
- Post natal chronological expression of stem cells in the mouse submandibular salivary glands. A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for master degree in oral biology. By mona Dinewar 2009.
- Effects of hyaluronan topical application on induced periodontal defects. A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for master degree in Oral Medicine. By Dina Adel Bondak.
- Krishnakumar N,.Manoharan S,.Palaniappan PL.RM ,Venkatachalam P,.Arun Manohar M.G. Chemopreventive efficacy of piperine in 7, 12-dimethyl benz [a] anthracene (DMBA) induced hamster buccal pouch carcinogenesis: An FT-IR study. Food and Chemical Toxicology journal. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19733613
- The Effect of Spirulina Supplementation on Blood Heamoglobin Levels of Anaemic Adolescent Girls, of R.V.S. College, Sulur, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu.Journal of Horticulture and Forestry (rejected).
9. Of the judging panel and discussion
- Immunohistochemical detection of vascular enothelial growth factor buccal mucosal traumatic ulcer of albino ratssubjected to soft laser.A thesis submitted in partial of the requirements for master degree in oral biology. By Lalia Amin.
Lectures of the year
A) Oral Histology:
1 ) Major Phases of intra-uterine life
2 ) Embryology of the head, face & oral cavity:
Development of the face
Development of the primary & secondary palate
Development of the tongue
General information in malformation
3 ) Tooth development & growth
Morphological stages of tooth development
Histological stages of tooth development
Root formation Clinical consideration
4 ) Enamel
Life cycle of ameloblast
5 ) Dentin
Dentin sensitivity & enervation of dentin
6 ) Cementum
7 ) Pulp
8 ) Periodontal ligament
9 ) Alveolar bone and maxilla & mandible development and growth
10) Oral mucous membrane
11) Salivary glands
12) Eruption & shedding of deciduous teeth
13) Maxillary sinus
14) Tempromandibular joint
15) Age changes of the oral tissues
B ) Dental morphology:
1 ) Introduction
Tooth form & Carving
2 ) The permanent maxillary incisors
Maxillary central incisor
Maxillary lateral incisors
3 ) The permanent mandibular incisors. ( central & lateral )
4 ) Permanent Canines :
5 ) Geometric concept of crown outline
6 ) Maxillary Permanent Premolar
Maxillary first premolar
Maxillary second premolar
7 ) Mandibular permanent premolars
Mandibular first premolar
Mandibular second premolar
8 ) physiologic form of the tooth protecting the peridontium
9 ) Permanent maxillary molars
Maxillary first molar
Maxillary second & third molars
10) Permanent mandibular molar
Mandibular first molar
Mandibular second & third molars
11) Occlusion of the permanent teeth
12) Pulp cavities of the permanent teeth
The pulp cavities of the maxillary teeth
The pulp cavities of the mandibular teeth
13) Deciduous teeth